SaaS.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are a Software-as-a-Service portfolio company and we acquire small software businesses and help them reach the next level. Our group is a fully remote, international team with colleagues in over 31 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known SaaS companies and is continuously growing. We extended our team from 50 to 250+ people in the last 2 years through hiring and acquisitions.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our portfolio company: Usersnap.com.
The role is based in GMT+1 - +3 time zone.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in defining the product vision, strategy, and roadmap and ensuring the delivery of an innovative, cutting edge user experience and product-led growth solution to our customers. Our product is shaping the future of customer centricity and this role has a tremendous impact on how this future will look like. This role will be dynamic, with high demands on communication skills, fast paced decision, and technical knowledge. You will own both strategy and execution, reporting directly to the CEO.
What can you expect in this role:
- A chance to take over all ongoing product projects, deliver quickly and already make a real difference early on. You will be working on this product end to end with plenty of freedom.
- A mature, known, user-facing, interactive product that's a pleasure to work on. Our product is solid, high-quality, well-tested with minimal technical dept so we can make changes fast.
- A fast-paced startup environment at Usersnap with the stable background of saas.group that can help advance your career.
What you will do:
- Develop with the senior leadership and communicate a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for our innovative product offering which is aligned with our company goals.
- Conduct research and gather feedback (by using Usersnap) from customer to identify their pain points, needs and enrich them with data.
- Define and execute on a roadmap based on tough decisions and balanced competing priorities.
- Work cross functionally with design, engineering, data, marketing and customer success to ensure a effective delivery of product features and improvements.
- Define and track key performance metrics to make informed decisions and improvements.
- Work closely with product design to create user friendly, modern and visually appealing experiences for our customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders across the company including marketing, customer success and the leadership team.
What you should bring to the table:
- Ability to independently own product strategy and execution in a highly technical and dynamic environment
- Strong technical background gathered in a SaaS / Cloud product environment
- Solid experience with agile delivery methods (we use Scrum), prioritization and roadmapping
- Strong product-sense, user-centricity, ability to drive ideation and wireframing with your Product Designer partner
- Outstanding communication skills and influence in a cross-functional team
- Experience with product analytics will be a great addition
What we offer:
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around. We love our culture, and it’s important to us to love what we do.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
Apply to job