Coretek Services is proud to be the #1 Microsoft Cloud Service Provider in the country. We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Representative to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Collaborate closely with Coretek Account Executives to identify and drive product-related sales in their respective modules
- Procure product quotes from the designated Coretek distributors.
- Present and explain such quotes to Coretek clients
- Understand the incentives offered from distributors/OEM vendors and market that to the Coretek sales/presales teams
- Negotiate and close various product sales related to Coretek’s OEM line-card.
- Understand the “WHY” for all potential customers and areas of opportunities for Coretek. Qualify deals to understand their likelihood to close
- Create/track opportunities and sales forecasts leveraging Salesforce CRM tool
- Collaborate with various stakeholders at Coretek to determine the optimal “deal structure” for an opportunity
- Respond to and provide follow up for all sales inquiries
- Perform admin tasks necessary to move a deal forward which include deal registration, applying for incentive funding and various other processes
- Build respectful relationships with team members while appreciating each member's seat
- Promote innovation, creativity, and effectiveness, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
Apply to job