ROLE: Programmatic Sales Manager
BASIS: Remote / Home Based
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: Excellent Salary
Resume-Library is the fast growing job board in the US and sister company to CV-Library, a high growth technology business that has led the market for UK recruitment advertising over the last twenty years. Entrepreneurial and commercial, we have always responded to opportunities and customer requirements. Our programmatic / Performance advertising platform is evolving rapidly As a result, we are looking for a commercial, energetic, and knowledgeable individual to help spearhead our ongoing growth.
Reporting to the CRO, a Programmatic Sales Manager is responsible for nurturing and developing all programmatic market opportunities for Resume-Library in the Programmatic and Performance market.
- Take the lead role in developing the Resume Library business and rapidly increase our knowledge and capability in the programmatic market. Seek to acquire new and grow existing revenues from all our customers and partners.
- Be accountable for growing our revenues with Enterprise Clients, Programmatic Agencies and our wholesale customers within the US.
- As revenues grow, build a high performance and scalable agency/wholesale sales department.
- Work with our Marketing, Product and Technology departments to quickly understand our current position and use your knowledge to help us to develop quickly towards best-in-class status.
- Work with our incredible product and data team, to ensure we have a market ready, high-quality plan on how we will deliver accurate and relevant data to our customers as they seek to expect more from us on a consumption basis. Share your experiences and any third-party tools that might help us to this goal.
- Ownership of commercial performance pricing, budgeting rules and support the development of real time view of CPA / CPC prices, to enable greater speed of delivery to customers.
- You will come from a business development background ideally within a recruitment programmatic advertising platform or a major US job board and will have been responsible for forecasting and budgeting.
- Competence in analysing and viewing data
- Built and managed successful sales teams.
- Successful track record of creating and developing new partnerships within the programmatic market
- Proven experience working with leading marketplaces or platforms
- Network of existing relationships with online programmatic agencies, aggregators, and job boards.
- Good understanding of the technology ecosystem required to deliver programmatic performance and the ability to work with our Technology and Product teams to ensure Resume-Library develops such systems.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of cross functional influence.
- Strong attention to detail
- Great time management skills and strong ‘follow-up’ skills
- Is keen on working in a startup environment, where processes and products are constantly changing and evolving
- Excellent Salary
- Great culture and work environment
- Staff Gift Shop
We are actively committed to promoting a fully diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for this role from all candidates who meet the key requirements.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application.
Apply to job