Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,100 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Product Manager to drive impact in our rapidly growing business by identifying and solving problems that provide value to our internal customers and stakeholders.
Product Managers at Flywire like to win. You’ll be part of a team who is focused on identifying what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed. In order to accomplish this, you will take on the role as leader of your product’s area with the following responsibilities:
- Understand the OKRs given and define initiatives in order to gain the most impact out of the product roadmap
- Be the expert on customers’ problems that need to be solved -- gather problems and find solutions for clients and stakeholders
- Able to build products and new functionalities with design and engineering teams following rituals and writing user stories, in order to feature the roadmap planning
- Keep fluid communication with the involved stakeholders along the product cycle
- Collaborate with, engineers, designers, sales and other stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions and enhancements to current product offerings
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of product management experience in a SaaS software company
- Experience with working in the payments landscape and understanding of the major challenges companies face when making payments.
- A strong technical background with the ability to understand the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and product releases
- An excellent communicator - at the heart of every great product manager is the ability to communicate your vision effectively
- A strategic thinker who is focused on execution - a great strategy only achieves results through diligent execution
- Collaborative in your approach to leading initiatives - teamwork is the key to success here at Flywire, and to be successful, you’ll need to be able to work across teams throughout the globe
- Obsessed with solving customer problems - discover them and solve them to drive value back to the customer
- An entrepreneurial leader who understands that constant iteration is the only way to build and deliver great products - you must be able to create a vision that rallies the team to join you on your journey
- Aptitude to engage deeply with customers by asking the right questions - helps others understand why something is not the best solution and have them become allies on the proposed solution
- A goal oriented person with a driven approach to building and delivering products
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Apply to job