Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus and the leader in Real Estate, Cars, and General Classifieds. Every month more than 750,000 unique users view more than 45 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Our mission is to connect thousands of buyers with sellers around the country at our marketplace, at a secure and user-friendly platform that offers up-to-date, technological, and commercial services.
People are the key driving force of our business forward and we strive daily to build a powerful team with people that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Moderation Team Leader to lead our team of moderators and improve the quality of our content.
The Moderation Team Leader is responsible for leading, coaching and empowering the Moderation team for the highest productivity and efficiency outcome. Having oversight of the accurate moderation of ads, developing moderation processes and procedures and proposing best practices to the team.
You will be an integral part of making Bazaraki.com a safe marketplace by reducing the number of fakes and identifying bad actors on our platform. This is a full-time role reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations.
- 2-4 years of working experience, preferably with experience in leading teams
- Ability to motivate teams and drive the group towards organisational goals
- At least 2-3 years experience in content moderation in digital marketplaces is required
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal skills in English and Greek
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiatives
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
- Very good digital skills, especially Google Workspace, and experience in working with CRMs
- Self-motivated and team-oriented mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot and solution-oriented
- Evaluate, motivate, lead, train, coach and strategise how the team will meet efficiency, productivity, and consistency targets
- Analyse internal data and conduct market research to identify new fraud trends (what types of items are being replicated? How are they being replicated? What services and tools are available to assist us with Moderation)
- Manage our internal Knowledge Management (Legit Check) database
- Monitor and reporting Moderator "defects" (inauthentic items that slipped through)
- Working with other teams to identify changes to internal and user-facing tools that can improve procedures and customer experience
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflows and suggest solutions. Create a culture of innovation
- Facilitate team meetings and create an engaging and fun work atmosphere for the team
- Be the first point of escalation and clarification
- Organising the team’s schedules, holiday plans with risk management and be ready to use scenarios
- Developing and processing content for the website
- Creating processes and procedures for the highest efficiency and productivity of the team
- Managing technical issues and complaints related to the uploading of ads
- Assisting other departments with various projects, ideas and strategies to maximise growth, sales and customer success
- UI/UX proposals liaising with the Tech Specialist under the approval of the Head of Commercial Operations
- Building and continuously updating company’s portal and website
- Keeping up to date with the latest Cypriot regulations and legal aspects for our categories and making the correct adjustments for the Terms & Conditions in collaboration with the lawyer of the company and the rest of the teams involved.
- Searching and proposing content moderation efficiencies to the Management Team that will increase our revenues and incoming leads.
List of Key Results
- Processes and procedures
- Team schedules
- Holiday vacations based on the company’s policies
- Right and accurate moderation of ads
- Daily productivity
- Website & portal updates
- Competitive salary package
- Training and Development
- 21 days of Annual Leave
- Remote-based (either from Cyprus or Greece)
This is a permanent full-time position, working Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (The Moderation Team leader shall supervise any emergency cases during weekend shifts). It is a remote-based job, working from home either from Cyprus or Greece. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs. We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have the skills and experience, then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply to job