The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round
of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are seeking a seasoned sales executive to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company in the mobile test automation space. You will first be a player and then a coach with the potential to build out and head up a team of Account Executives focused on expanding our presence across our entire prospect and customer base, which includes the Fortune 1000, Global 2000, and mid-market high growth companies.
To note, this is a new leader role for mabl. As such, this person needs to bring some very specific skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of and domain expertise in the mobile development and testing market OR significant demonstrated ability to learn new technologies/domains and be able to develop expertise quickly
- Curiosity and strategic agility - understand the mobile developer and tester persona and work with CRO and Enablement to define a sales process that is extremely impactful, fast, and easy for customers
- Ability to synthesize - understand customer perspective, competitors, market trends, and our solutions, and then develop approaches for our overall Go to Market (GTM) team in this area
- Detailed approach to documentation of:
- Customer environment, current issues/concerns, and impact on the business, (essentially the customer’s Problem Statement)
- Value and ROI - quantitative and qualitative - of mabl’s differentiators
- Customer requirements and potential validation event use cases
- Executive summary, packaging, and proposal
- Develop mastery in selling mabl’s Mobile Testing solutions then educate and train others on how to engage with the Mobile Development and QA leaders and practitioners
- Be able to recruit additional technical and sales talent as needed to expand the mobile testing specialization function
- Connect closely across all functions of the GTM Team, including Enterprise and Commercial Sales, Presales, Customer Success, Enablement, SDRs, and TAMs.
- Collaborate with other functions, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance, understanding their perspectives and goals, to ensure that we bring the best customer experience and value to the market.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - We encourage you to apply if you meet many but not 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives and we can all thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a player and then a coach to bring to market and sell mabl’s new native mobile testing product
- Be a key contributor to mabl’s growth and expansion which solidify mabl’s position within mobile application testing solutions
- Be a subject matter expert of the mobile development market
- Together with executive staff, improve target market definition/understanding for mabl’s mobile product.
- In collaboration with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement, identify new content requirements including sales battle cards, slides, and testimonials to ensure a compelling mobile value proposition.
- Examine, create, and implement sales strategies across key accounts to attain company strategic goals
- Enable, develop, and empower the Sales team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build a sales pipeline to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals
- Own strategic plans, the quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for mobile testing sales in all stages of the life cycle
- As we expand the role, develop team talent and pipeline by attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching
- Personally execute, and coach Enterprise Account Executives in, world-class sales practices including qualification methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics
- Identify process and product improvement solutions to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience
- You take pride in your involvement across all aspects of sales: being customer-facing, balancing multiple priorities, executing specifically one-on-one with customers and opportunities as well having a perspective of the entire market, and working across multiple time zones and regions.
- 10+ years of field sales management experience at a SaaS company, ideally focused on new business acquisition, preferably with an additional 5+ years working for or selling into the mobile testing industry
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across verticals in the Fortune 1000/ Global 200
- Ability to be a self-starter while also partnering with team members to build a substantial pipeline and bring on new customers
- Training in MEDDICC sales qualification, Champion based selling, or similar sales methodology
- Experience in identifying, building, and testing Champions and Coaches
- Track record of continuously developing yourself and coaching and developing talent to be the best versions of themselves
- Legacy of developing and promoting Sales and/or Field leaders
- Awareness and appreciation of culture and the ability to create, enhance, and extend the company's culture on your team
- Ability to work within a system and operating rhythm (creating, enhancing it) that yields consistent, predictable forecasts and productivity
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills to deliver data-informed solutions for internal operations and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers
spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
- We're proud to have won 11 awards since 2021
recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
- We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
- We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos
program and annual Founders Award
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com
; follow @mablhq
on Twitter and @mabl
Apply to job