Ready to embark on the quest of joining Hack The Box?
At the end of this thrilling journey, you'll become a proud member of Hack The Box, with the ultimate mission to help redefine cybersecurity expertise. Get ready for an exciting adventure into the world of cybersecurity! 🚀🔒💻
✨ The core mission of the Enterprise Account Executive
The main objective is generating revenue goal, bringing on new exciting logos and driving long-term sustainable business. Manage pipeline by drive inbound and outbound opportunities to a successful and strategic close, with the help of our BDRs, SEs, product marketing team and customer success. Attend relevant events and keep abreast of industry knowledge, to aid in a more genuine, consultative, strategic approach to selling. Most importantly, work closely with a diverse team of talent, where we all help each other to succeed.
🍺 The fellowship you’ll be joining:
The current team consists of 5 sales people across the European regions, split into Enterprise and Commercial territories. The sales team is certainly interconnected with most departments in the organization, as we act as a liaison of information from the market and our customers, back internally to our teams. We work closely with those in our commercial function to support the full customer journey from prospecting to onboarding to a sustainable relationship (BDRs, SEs, Customer Success, Billing) and we also work closely with marketing, product, engineering, legal and finance to drive efficient processes. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales - Europe.
⚔️ Tools & weapons you’ll be using in your adventures:
Hubspot, Gong, JIRA, Leapsome, The Hack the Box platform.
🚀 The adventures that await you after becoming Enterprise Account Executive at Hack The Box:
- Acquire new logo Enterprise opportunities and grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities
- Develop a growth strategy/territory plan focused both on commercial growth and customer satisfaction
- Identify channel partners and distributors and build strong relationships with them
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers to explore upselling opportunities
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs as well as map out the existing market landscape and industry trends
- Prepare sales contracts in accordance with company guidelines
- Partner with BDRs, Customer Success, and Sales Engineers
- Keep records of sales, revenue, and invoices, and update the company’s CRM
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
🏆 Skills, knowledge, and experience points required to unlock the role of Enterprise Account Executive at Hack The Box:
- Substantial experience in enterprise tech sales roles i.e Account Executive, New Business Development
- Demonstrated results in growing a business in the European region
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills for making initial contact, ongoing communication with customers and business associates, and company presentations, meetings, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, progress, and close opportunities with good CRM hygiene and accurate forecasting
🕹️ What your Hack The Box adventure will have in store:
- 🎯You'll have the exhilarating opportunity to contribute to a product that is highly appreciated by users and the cybersecurity community at large.
- 🎯 You'll experience a highly supportive and caring environment, fostering growth, flexibility, and autonomy.
- 🎯 You'll embark on an exciting journey of continuous learning and problem-solving, leveling up as our organization grows.
- 🎯 Most importantly, you'll have a blast at HTB 🥳 because fun is an essential ingredient in our recipe for success! Just wait until you see our global meet-ups!
💰The gems you’ll be enjoying as Enterprise Account Executive :
- Private Health Care & Life Insurance
- Home Office Allowance
- Ticket Restaurant Allowance
- Paid paternity leave
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Fully remote is an option. But we do have an office in London!
🗺️ The Quest of Becoming Hack The Box’s Enterprise Account Executive :
- Level 1: Like in any game, you start as a Noob. Level one’s objective: submit your application.
- Level 2: After applying, you unlock the Script Kiddie rank! This level’s objective: pass the screening process.
- Level 3: Now you’re officially ranked as Hacker and you’re ready to meet the Talent Acquisition team. Level’s objective: highlight your past achievements, ambitions, and values.
- Level 4: As a Pro-Hacker at level 4, you’ll unlock the “boss level”, which involves meeting the hiring manager. Level’s objective: connect with the hiring manager and share with them your achievements.
- Level 5: Now you’re an Elite Hacker! Level’s objective: complete an assignment that aligns with day-to-day job-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Level 6: Congratulations, you're now a Guru! Not many reach this level 💪. Level’s objective: have a constructive, final conversation with senior leadership to explore the role and your future at HTB.
- Level 7: You've achieved the Omniscient rank and officially received an offer from HTB! To complete the last level and the Quest, all you need to do is accept the offer.
- QUEST COMPLETE. Congratulations, you’re officially one of us 🥳🎉🎇Your next quest: complete the onboarding.
Hack Your Career, Today. Join us in this epic adventure of cybersecurity at Hack The Box! 🚀🔒💻
At Hack The Box, we are on a quest to find the most exceptional and enthusiastic talent to join our team. Whether or not you consider yourself a gamer, we value what makes you unique and want to know more about you. This job post provides just a glimpse of the incredible gamified experience our business and consumer customers enjoy through our platforms. So, if you're ready to embark on a journey of disruption, growth, and adventure, we can't wait to meet you!
ABOUT HACK THE BOX
Hack The Box is a leading gamified cybersecurity upskilling, certification, and talent assessment platform enabling individuals, businesses, government institutions, and universities to sharpen their offensive and defensive security expertise.
Launched in 2017, Hack The Box brings together the largest global cybersecurity community of more than 2m platform members and is on a mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking.
Offering a fully guided and exploratory skills development environment, Hack The Box is the ideal solution for cybersecurity professionals and organizations to continuously enhance their cyber-attack readiness by improving their red, blue, and purple team capabilities.
Rapidly growing its international footprint and reach, Hack The Box is headquartered in the UK, with additional offices in Greece and the US.
🚨 Exciting News: In Jan 2023 we secured a $55 Million Series B funding 🚀 The new investment will accelerate Hack The Box’s growth trajectory with a focus on further building out its category-defining “gamer-first” solutions offering. Hack The Box will also enhance its go-to-market function, doubling down on the company’s ongoing international expansion with strong commercial traction in the US, Europe, and APAC.
Get more insights about our HTB culture and employee experience by visiting our career site and Glassdoor.
Apply to job