The Customer Marketing Manager is an integral position focused on driving success for the business by developing and executing campaigns and programs that increase the lifetime value of our installed base throughout the entire customer lifecycle. You will have a dual mandate of helping create and launch campaigns as well as creating, maturing, and expanding our core customer lifecycle focused on expansion and retention. This role will partner closely with the broader marketing, customer success, sales, and product teams to align strategies and goals to ensure seamless execution and operations.
The Customer Marketing Manager possesses a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, particularly in customer growth and retention. To excel in this role, you should be able to ideate and execute campaigns across the tech stack and understand how your activities affect the customer journey as a whole.
- Plan, execute, optimize, and scale integrated marketing campaigns and evergreen programs to drive measurable impact of usage, upsell, and retention in the Sendoso product
- Assist in identifying and recruiting advocates from across the customer base, employees, and other stakeholders for activities such as speaking engagements, testimonials, reviews, case studies, referrals and references.
- Nurture relationships with advocates in a creative ways, ensuring ongoing engagement and satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather customer success stories, feedback, and data to enhance customer initiatives.
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Iterable, Marketo and SFDC
- Assist in creating engaging content for various marketing materials, including emails, community posts, automated email campaigns, and web content
- 3+ years of experience collaborating cross functionally with creative, marketing, product, and sales/customer success teams to develop and execute high quality marketing campaigns
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce. Knowledge of Iterable is a bonus!
- 3+ year using excel, google sheets, task management tools, and integration software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a focus on leveraging data to optimize campaign performance and systems efficiency for opportunity creation
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.
Apply to job