Are you either:
- Experienced in delivering training content around Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services?
- An experienced Engineer who wants to introduce more people to Cloud?
As a Cloud Trainer for Appsbroker Academy, you’ll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer facing things you will be involved in:
- Delivering public cloud training to enterprise clients as part of Appsbroker Academy. This could be online or in-person (Primarily online)
- Creating educational content for our portfolio of premium instructor led or on-demand courses
- Creating community content to up-skill more of the UK workforce and provide easily accessible, high quality tutorials and other content in multiple media forms (video, written etc.)
- Contributing to the development of our education approach
- Be part of the golden pitch to enterprise organisations to deliver bespoke training paths
- Hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience delivering classroom or on-demand training
- Excellent understanding of modern cloud-native infrastructure principles
- Excellent understanding of either Data Engineering/Machine Learning/AI or Platform
It would be great if you have (or are excited to gain)...
- Professional Google Cloud Certifications or Associate/Speciality AWS certifications
- Remote working, offices are available for use
- Investment in your own learning and development (Google Cloud and other industry recognised certifications)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days' basic holiday rising with years of service
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Please review our Privacy statement; https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy
Apply to job