Using Pass the Keys internally developed technology, integrated CRM tools, and external booking platforms, the role includes client relationship management, listing and operational support, commercial and revenue driven decision making.
This role is intended to evolve after a period of probation into the Client Success Manager role, where the team member takes further ownership of portfolio performance, and receives appropriate incentive and reward for portfolio commercial and service delivery success.
Support the territory manager in driving city success factors in portfolio growth, commercial performance and service delivery. This role focuses directly on client success, relations and retention.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage our relationships with hosts, providing them with world-class customer service to ensure maximised use of our services, and long term retention.
- Manage day-to-day communications with providers and hosts, provide proactive solutions and solve issues while coordinating work with the City Manager.
- Set expectations with our clients as to what is operationally possible and actively work to retain them within the portfolio.
- Support with Guest experience tasks, and carry out daily investigation based on guest feedback
- Respond to Guest Reviews on various platform channels
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights that can drive product improvements
- Improve processes and contribute to the team’s vision and strategy as well as the overall company growth
- Execute and communicate proactive account management with clients to maximise revenue for customers and the business.
- Complete frequent portfolio reviews to add value to listings, and actively support and guide clients on guest & provider feedback to support end user experience.
- Efficiently onboard new clients signed up by the City Manager and provide them with an outstanding customer experience
- Ensure all Pass The Keys standard operating procedures are adhered to within daily practice, and we efficiently communicate to clients, when required, any business developments.
Key Delivery Metrics
- Client onboardings in line with territory net growth targets.
- Client churn under company benchmark
- Client NPS results ahead of overall company score and benchmark.
- Portfolio calendar availability ahead of company benchmark.
- MP / Direct listings management and bookings % to territory performance.
- Territory Freshdesk tickets managed as per company SOP and resolved within required SLAs.
- Guest reviews in line with company benchmarks
Client Relations experience (+1 year)
Hospitality Management / Short Let Management Experience
Fully Flexible shift pattern (we are a 7 days per week operation) - working hours 40-48 per week
We also require work on call work as per City schedule
We Provide 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays allocation equivalent to UK)
Your Birthday Day Off
Apply to job