Salary: 7 300 - 11 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment)
8 760 - 13 200 PLN net (B2B)
Location: Krakow (remote/Poland)
Join Admind Branding & Communications, the largest global branding agency in Poland. As a certified B Corp, our mission is to craft branding experiences that not only transform an organization but change its impact in the world for the better.
Work with more than 200 creative experts from over 15 countries located in Kraków, Amsterdam, Odesa, Bangkok, and Zürich. Being a part of Admind, you will belong to an international community of professionals specialized in design and branding strategy, where diversity, equity and inclusion are firmly advocated.
You will also have the opportunity to help us, through conscious branding, become a force for good and increase our impact on the environment, employees, and society – things we care about.
About the role:
We are looking for a relationship building-oriented Client Partner whose primary goal is the growth of revenues, client retention, and satisfaction. As a part of the Client Partnership team, you will act as a long-term ally and, hopefully, a trusted consultant for our existing and potential clients. By constantly learning what the clients’ needs are, you will help them in developing mutual business opportunities.
What you will do:
- Act as liaison between clients and Admind
- Build strong client relationships, managing the clients' expectations and given budget
- Understand clients' needs, develop business proposals and solutions
- Negotiate business contracts and costs with clients as needed
- Develop new business opportunities with potential and existing clients to achieve revenue goals
- Collaborate with Project Managers on projects within agreed-upon budget and deadline
- Provide outstanding services and maintain an organized client feedback system
- Estimate budgets and create analysis, reports, and business presentations
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyze and monitor market and competitors
We look forward to working together if:
- You have 4+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Client Partner or similar client-facing roles in creative, branding, advertisement, marketing or similar agencies
- You have a proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- You know sales processes, techniques, and tools well (inbound and outbound)
- You have experience of working in an international environment with corporate clients
- You are a strong negotiator
- You are a great communicator with an aptitude for building professional relationships
- You are good at work organization, time management, and planning
- You are fluent in English
We offer you:
- Healthy lifestyle (if you want it) - life insurance, private health care, multisport card, mental wellbeing assistance (Mindgram), Ask Henry (employee personal assistant)
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours and remote work make life easier
- Company lunches - lunch twice a week in our office, because shared meals taste better
- Integration activities and company events - all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :)
- Employment stability - work in an international company with 13 years of experience and a leading position on the market
- Transparency - a transparent salary range at all levels & clear raise and promotion opportunities
- International working environment - diversity makes us who we are
Admind is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting, inspiring, and respecting all individuals regardless of race, religion, nationality, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation or expression, among other characteristics. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace environment that celebrates the diversity of our employees and candidates.
Apply to job