Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
R365 is seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as Associate Director of Engineering. This person will be responsible for assisting the Director of Engineering in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Engineering Department. This role requires strong technical knowledge, leadership abilities, and a passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences.
How you'll add value:
- Assist the Directors of Engineering in managing all aspects of the Engineering Department, including planning, organizing, and directing maintenance projects and related activities within the hotel.
- Collaborate with the Directors of Engineering to develop and implement preventive maintenance programs and ensure adherence to established engineering standards.
- Assist in managing the department's budget, including forecasting, monitoring expenses, and ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory standards, and actively promote a safe working environment for all engineering staff.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement within the Engineering Department, promoting employee development and engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, and best practices in engineering.
- Represent the Engineering Department in meetings, committees, and events as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel as required.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within the engineering or financial management
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex maintenance issues effectively.
- Experience with executing preventive maintenance programs and developing and implementing such programs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in computer systems and software relevant to engineering operations.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $150K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
$150,000 - $150,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Please mention the word **UNFORGETTABLE** and tag RMTg4LjE2Ni4xMDAuMTkx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTg4LjE2Ni4xMDAuMTkx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Apply to job