Home > Find Jobs
Posted on: 16 November 2023
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
GuidePoint Security offers an inclusive set of Application Security services helping clients implement, fine tune and run their Application Security SAST, DAST and SCA tools. Many clients need assistance with either supplementing their Application Security teams or simply need teammates who have a specialization in Application Security.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Run client SAST/DAST/SCA tools, review outputs and provide recommendations
• Implement integrations for tools into pipelines, ticketing systems, etc.
• Perform manual based assessments or application-focused pen testing
• Perform code reviews
• At least 6 months of experience working in an Application Security focused position supporting SAST/DAST/SCA tools
• Solid knowledge of manual testing tools such as Burp Suite Pro
• Knowledge of and experience with SAST/DAST/SCA Application Security tools such as: Burp Suite, Netsparker, Veracode, Checkmarx, WhiteSource, etc.
• Experience with the integration of tools into development pipelines
• Understanding of a broad range of Application Security issues as well as their mitigation strategies
• Understanding of Application Security related vulnerabilities
• Written communication skills for written interactions with clients
• Strong communication skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and distill complex problems into digestible pieces of information
• Personal drive and passion to not only continue growing yourself but also the Application Security Engineering practice
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Security preferred
• Standard industry certifications are preferred
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don't miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 900 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,500 customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….