At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you'll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
Vercel is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to join our Communications team. In this role, you will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to drive our Analyst Relations and Influencer strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute a global AR program from the ground up to educate the analyst community on Vercel’s products.
- Proactively manage vendor evaluations, and secure positive placements of Vercel in key reports.
- Drive analyst awareness of Vercel’s product offerings and expand analyst understanding.
- Schedule briefings, inquiries, demos and advisory days with key analysts, influencers, customers, and Vercel executive team.
- Create presentations and prepare Vercel Executives for engaging with industry analysts.
- Prioritize and manage requests for information, research, customer references, and event speakers.
- Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact.
- Align with product marketing to drive go-to-market for new and existing features.
- Designing, executing, and managing Vercels’s overall industry analyst strategy and plan.
- Creating, nurturing, and managing positive relationships with industry analysts, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector.
- Establishing and maintaining regular communication with analysts to engage and educate them on Vercel’s strategy, roadmap and product updates.
- Planning, scheduling, and managing analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting.
- Prioritizing and managing incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers.
- Working with the product marketing & executive leadership team to create and curate relevant product/industry-related content in preparation for analyst engagements.
- Ensuring all analysts and influencer advice informs all applicable business activities and that analyst/influencer publications and/or other interactions mentioning Vercel are leveraged appropriately to help build market awareness, increase lead generation effectiveness, and simplify selling.
- Driving alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact.
- Successful track record of participating in Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, and IDC MarketScape reports
- 5-7 years of in-house or agency experience in analyst relations or public relations.
- You have a strong analyst relations or communications background at a developer-focused company. Open source experience is a plus.
- You can manage multiple projects and have a history of working cross-functionally
- You’re strategic—you’ll own the strategy for how we engage industry analysts.
- You’re adept at translating complex technical concepts into business value.
- You have no level moving from high-level, strategic thinking to more nuanced, tactical work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leveraging first party, third party and internal data to develop meaningful insights to share internally and externally.
Bonus If You:
- Have experience with web development or the frontend world, even more bonus -- you’ve taken Next.js and Vercel out for a spin.
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $113,000.00 - $130,000.00. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
Apply to job