Swivl is a reflective tools company. We're a passionate, distributed team of technologists, educators, and innovators committed to improving our education system to meet the needs of the present and the future. Over 75,000 schools use our award-winning tools and we are about to launch new product-category defining tools. We are a distributed team with offices in California and Kiev, Ukraine.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and closing new sales opportunities within a specific territory. This includes full sales life cycle development to existing customers and prospects. This role qualifies and develops both inbound and outbound sales activities and is responsible for penetrating and closing large educational institutions.
What you will do:
- Execute outbound sales efforts.
- Develop proactive territory plans, utilizing analytics and regional trends to create target lists, and partnering with Sales Operations to build outbound campaigns.
- Utilizes a consultative approach to build and leverage deep, multi-level relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in assigned accounts.
- Leverage established relationships to understand the customer's goals and objectives and align Swivl's offerings and value proposition to best meet those goals.
- Work with Customer Success and the sales lead to develop strategic plans to address customer/prospects' priorities and pain points.
- Combination of virtual and face-to-face sales activities achieving quarterly and annual objectives along with travel necessary to develop consultative relationships with district leadership.
- Use Salesforce and other sales software tools.
- Up to 40% travel.
Who you are:
- Possess 5 years of prior K-12 experience, preferably at the district level.
- Prior sales experience.
- Excels at high volume outreach.
- Proficient in educational and classroom technology (EdTech).
- Confident in communicating and collaborating with executive-level personnel.
- To succeed in an open learning environment, it is crucial to remain flexible and enthusiastic about experimenting with new methodologies, products, and approaches.
- Adapting to an ever-changing and dynamic environment should be something that you feel comfortable with and find exciting.
- Bachelors degree required.
- The position can be remote but must be within the United States.
- This position is compensated with base pay and commission.
Apply to job